Parent/Guardian Code of Conduct
As parents/guardians, we will:
- encourage good sportsmanship by demonstrating respect and
courtesy for all players, coaches, referees, other parents/guardians
and other participants at every game and practice.
- place the emotional and physical well being of my child and that of other children ahead of any personal desire to win.
- respect a drug, alcohol and tobacco-free sports environment
for my child and agree to refrain from their use at all youth sport
- remember that the game is for children and not for adults.
- ask my child to treat other players, coaches, fans and officials with respect regardless of race, sex, creed or ability.
- promise to help my child enjoy the youth sports experience
within my personal constraints by accentuating the positive during and
after the game and assisting with coaching, being a respectful fan, or
volunteering whenever possible.
- be courteous to the coaches, other players and other teams by having my child on time for practices and 15 minutes prior games.
- encourage and cheer the players from the opposite side of
the field from the coaches and teams and that no one is allowed behind
the goal areas.
- be responsible for the behavior of my guests.
- comply with the preceding code of conduct or risk removal from the field of play and/or suspension from the league.